Sunday, March 20, 2016

Act 1

I feel like Helmer is like a dad to Nora because he gives her what she wants and basically treats her like a little girl by calling her animal names and everything. like he calls her "My little squirrel," ''Feather brain" ect.. Helmer gives her various nicknames and she goes with it. As its stated in the story "Is that my little Skyler twittering out there.'' Nora little by little is getting "spoiled" by her husband but once he finds out what she did he's not going to like it. Nora is now realizing that what she did was a Contraband  she doesn't want to ruin her children when Helmer finds out what she did was bad. If I was Nora no matter how bad Helmer was I would not have forged a signature just to go on vacation.
If she just told Helmer that they needed money to go to Italy Helmer him self would have asked someone for money instead of Nora doing what she did and i'm sure Helmer wouldn't deny on paying back a debt they would have had. Nora is very Incredulously  with the thought that she is going to hurt her little sweet home once they find out that she did something she wasn't suppose to do. Nora wants to feel all special and spoiled.


If you were Nora would you have told Helmer or kept it to your self that you forged your fathers signature?

If you were in Nora's shoes would you tell Helmer about the money she has been working for to pay off?

Or Just let Helmer find out him self everything Nora has done and ruined the sweet home they have?

8 comments:

  1. If I was Nora I would've told helmer that I forged a signature to save him. I feel like helmer would understand why Nora did it and it's for him so he won't feel that upset. If you tell your loved one they should back you up on it or at least have your side. It's so much worst to let someone else tell your loved one instead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on Saba, Julie ,Savannah and Catherine Hearts blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would flee the country. I'm not a good problem solver to be honest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would tell Helmer. He desreves the truth even though it was wrong to do what she did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked it. It was very straight forward it met the requires I liked it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would of told Helmer, he deserves to know the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would of told Helmer, he deserves to know the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you included at least 3 questions at the end of your post for your readers to answer. :)

    ReplyDelete